Application Deadline: June 24th 2015
Addax Petroleum Development (Nigeria) Limited, (APDNL) is a subsidiary of the Sinopec Group, one of the largest oil and gas producers in China, the highest oil refiner in Asia and the third largest worldwide
As part of its commitment to the development of young professionals, APDNL is providing opportunities for bright and Intelligent undergraduates for its annual Summer Internship Program
APDNL’s Summer Internship Program is a (four-week) intensive program which provides successful applicants with the opportuity of being introduced to the rudiments of the business world. This program aims to be a learning journey in which the brightest minds come to work and dedication is on-going, giving place for professional and personal development along the way!
Open to the following:
- Engineering and GeoSciences Disciplines- Petroleum, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Geology and Geophysics
- Social Sciences Disciplines – Economics, Accounting, Business Management, Law, International Management etc.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a university with a minimum CGPA (cumulative grade point average) of 3.5/5 or 70%. Transcripts must be submitted
- Completion of 2nd year of University degree program . (Final year students are NOT eligible for this program).
- Meet other selection criteria as required for the program.
How to Apply
Please send an E-Mail with you Curriculum Vitae, Cover Letter, Copy of ID and transcripts of academic results to: Su[email protected]