Submission Deadline: 15 November, 2015
- TOPIC: “Five Barriers to Prosperity in Africa: Unchaining the Economy through Economic Freedom”.
This Essay Competition is to encourage students to prepare ahead of the Winter Liberty & Entrepreneurship Camp 2016, scheduled at Keta in the Volta Region of Ghana from 3-8 January, 2016.
- The competition is open to every African student, out of school youth, entrepreneurs & anyone under 35 years old who cares to discover new ideas.
- RULES FOR THE COMPETITION
- All writers must be under the age of 35
- Your essay should not be more than 800 words long
- All essays must be submitted before 15 November, 2015
- References should be made to works quoted or consulted
- Submit your essay with your name, address & phone number on the top
- All essays should be emailed on an attachment to [email protected]
- AYPC has the right to publish all essays submitted
- Writers of the first five best essays will get a full scholarship to the Winter Camp plus some excellent books to further their studies in the philosophy of Liberty.
- 1st Prize: Full Scholarship to L&E Camp + 6 Classical Liberal Books
- 2nd Prize: Full Scholarship to L&E Camp + 5 Classical Liberal Books
- 3rd Prize: Full Scholarship to L&E Camp + 4 Classical Liberal Books
- 4th Prize: Full Scholarship to L&E Camp + 3 Classical Liberal Books
- 5th Prize: Full Scholarship to L&E Camp + 2 Classical Liberal
For More Information: