Submission Deadline: April 5th 2015 midnight (GMT).
The 2015 Digital Participation Camp will take place in Münster, Germany from 1st-12th July.
The #DPC15 will take place from 1st – 12th July 2015 in Münster, Germany. Once more the DPC will bring together digital activists from all over the world to achieve social change through the use of digital media. And now it’s time for YOUR project ideas! The DPC is looking for 7 great projects to be implemented at the 2015 Digital Participation Camp.
The Digital Participation Camp is an annual conference that connects young people from all over the world who use digital media to achieve social change in their local communities.
Next to workshops and inspiring lectures the program mainly focusses active project work, whereby teams of each 8-12 participants unite different skills (programming, designing, photographing, translating, marketing etc.) to contribute to one project throughout the whole program week.
Selected projects will receive intense support from the DPC participants throughout the week and will benefit from a broad media coverage.
- should have a focus on social change/ developmental topics
- should use digital media in an innovative way to have a positive impact on society
- can be an existing project to be further developed or a new one
- can be a local project or a project/ campaign with international scale
- has to be made sure to be continued after the camp
For More Information: