Application Deadline: 13th June 2015
The International Youth Action Against Terrorism (The IYAAT) seeks to reach out to allyouths in the world in a fact finding mission as to why youths are increasingly becoming willingparticipants to terrorist acts and extremist groups; countering terrorism with a reach out toyouths, not by waging another war.
The IYAAT is designed as a volunteer-based, non-profit andnon-political initiative, with aims, among others, to bring together global Youths in a series ofactivities aimed towards advancement of the Global Peace agenda, and in the process usher in anew era of development, growth, and leadership in the facet of professional activism againstTerrorism.
The target members of IYAAT are the
- Global Youths of ages between 15 to 35 yearsold.Our means of youth participation at the IYAAT is through the inclusion of the Resident Council(RC) in the IYAAT’s organisation structure and various functional positions in the InternationalSecretariat (IX) .
- The RC is coordinated by the Director of Resident Council who sits in the IX
How to Apply
- To apply, please fill out the Application Form Here
- or send an application to [email protected] with the subject line “[YOUR COUNTRY] RESIDENT REPRESENTATIVE”
- After a review of the applications, the applicants will be contacted and asked to submit further necessary details.
For More Information: