Application Deadline: July 1st 2014
The Cisco Internet of Things Innovation Grand Challenge aims to recognize, promote and reward innovators, entrepreneurs and early-stage startup businesses that can help us transform businesses and industries by re-inventing business processes, operational efficiencies and customer service innovations.
Submissions must be entered into one of five categories:
- Applications and Application Enablement,
- Networking, or
- Each submission must map to one of a variety of industries Education, Energy, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Retail, Smart Cities, Sports and Entertainment or Transportation.
- The contest will run in three phases:
Phase 1: Nineteen (19) ideas are selected for the Semi-Finals
Phase 2: Six (6) ideas are selected to proceed to the Finals
Phase 3: Three (3) ideas receive grand prizes
- Awards of US$250,000 in cash prizes will be shared among the three winners, and can be used to jump-start your venture.
- Cisco will also provide winners with mentoring, training, and access to business expertise from Cisco and other supporting organizations.