Application Deadline: 24th July 2022.
The Sustainable Protection Fund aims to help human rights organisations or collectives build their long-term digital security capacities. This year, the grant provides up to €15,000 and aims to support more organisations for activities that reach a maximum of one year.
The Sustainable Protection Fund covers a number of costs which contribute to strengthening an organisation or collective’s capacity to respond to digital threats. These can include, for example:
- New computers, servers, or hosting for data or websites.
- Technical support in implementing new systems.
- Training or accompaniment processes on digital security or other aspects of security and protection.
- Actions to improve physical security, which support information management and digital security.
- Measures to address the psychological and psycho-social impacts of digital threats.
The Sustainable Protection Fund is open regionally, and the following groups are specifically encouraged to apply:
- Women human rights defenders and feminist organisations.
- LGBTQIA+ organisations.
- Land and environmental rights defenders.
- Journalists and other actors who make information available to the public.
For More Information: