Application Deadline: Not Specified
EY South Africa’s Entrepreneurial Winning Women executive leadership programme identifies a select group of high-potential women entrepreneurs whose businesses show real potential to scale; and helps them do it.
As the world leader in advising, guiding and recognising entrepreneurs, we know that access to successful role models and business-building networks is critical for enabling entrepreneurs to realise their ambition.
In these unprecedented times, we remain committed to helping female founders with the challenges of the “now,” and help them prepare for the opportunities in the “next” and “beyond.” The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ South Africa 2021 programme seeks a new cohort of ambitious women entrepreneurs to provide them with the advice, resources and access they need to unlock their full potential and reframe their future.
EY celebrates ambitious women entrepreneurs and supports them as they become market leaders and define what’s possible through the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ programme. In an exciting development to the programme successful applicants for this year’s class from South Africa will join the newly formed EMEIA Entrepreneurial Winning Women Class of 2021.
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ 2021 programme seeks a new cohort of ambitious women entrepreneurs to provide them with the advice, resources and access they need to unlock their full potential and reframe their future.
Entrepreneurial Winning Women will be expected to demonstrate the necessary qualities to take the fullest advantage of this opportunity, including ambitious company growth goals, energy, creativity, entrepreneurial purpose and passion.
Women entrepreneurs who:
- Are owners/founders/co-founders/CEOs with a substantial ownership of the business
- Demonstrate the passion to grow their business and scale up internationally
Applicants must fit the following criteria to participate:
- Have a substantial ownership of the business – at least 50%.
- Provide complete and full financials in addition to completing application form financials.
- Provide colour high resolution professional photograph in jpg format.
- Have decision making roles and demonstrate passion to grow their business and scale up.
- Businesses must be at least three years old and have reported at least R3.5m revenue during the past two years.
Applicants who are selected must be able to attend and fully participate in:
- Three day (3–4 hours each day) virtual Conference in October 2021, dates TBC
- Monthly one-hour virtual sessions between November 2021 and June 2022
Note: The conferences and all sessions will be delivered in English.
For More Information: