Application Deadline: August 1st 2016
GLG (Gerson Lehrman Group Inc.), the world’s leading platform for professional learning, today opened applications for its third class of Social Impact Fellows.
The GLG Social Impact Fellowship leverages GLG’s learning platform to help top social entrepreneurs answer their organization’s critical strategic and operational questions, at no cost. Through the two-year Fellowship, ambitious and visionary nonprofit and social enterprise leaders learn in tailored interactions with experts across GLG’s membership and with each other.
Fellowship applications are considered on a rolling basis so we recommend applying as early as possible. Applications will be accepted through August 1, 2016.
Fellows are creative problem-solvers who have demonstrated that they are among the most promising and gifted social sector leaders. They join GLG’s community of leading investors, entrepreneurs, corporations and consulting firms, who learn every day from academics, current and former C-suite executives, scientists, policy specialists, former public sector leaders and other professionals. Fellows and their teams work collaboratively with GLG to leverage the breadth and depth of GLG’s membership to inform strategic decisions and increase impact
Fellow Selection Criteria
- Curious, committed, passionate, tireless
- Founder, Executive Director, or CEO
- Strong track record and clear vision for the organization
- Articulates high priority use cases for GLG Organization
- Innovative model, creating demonstrable impact to date
- Ambitious, articulated goals for growth
- Faces inflection point where accelerated learning around key strategic questions will advance mission
- At least 18 months in operation, beyond proof-of-model phase
- Team of at least five people beyond C-suite/management
Fellowship applications will be considered on a rolling basis. We recommend applying as early as possible and encourage a letter of recommendation. Applications will be accepted through August 1, 2016.
- Application deadline: August 1, 2016
- In-person Fellows convening in New York City: October 24–26, 2016
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the GLG Social Impact Fellowship 2016 for Social Entrepreneurs