Application Deadline: 07 July 2023
Get a head start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
- Grade 12, with 70% average / distinctions in Mathematics and/or Physical Science (engineering streams), for your most recent results (grade 12 mid-year results for current grade 12 learners, & final matric results for applicants at tertiary level)
- 65% average at tertiary level for the most recent semester results
- The third term and final year results will form part of the selection process for those shortlisted candidates
- Study at a University of choice*
- Tuition fees, meals, accommodation, stationery, and allowances are paid for*
- Work at Mercedes-Benz, East London during your vacations*
In your application, please include
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- A certified copy of your Grade 12 mid-year results, or most recent full Tertiary academic record if you are currently at tertiary level
- A certified copy of your ID
EMAIL ADDRESS TO BE USED FOR QUERY PURPOSES ONLY. Applications sent by email will not be considered.
Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
For More Information: