Application Deadline:30 January 2020
The newly formed MultiChoice talent factory scriptwriting incubator is looking for the next great storytellers with great stories to tell! Applications are now open for the MultiChoice Talent Factory ZA Scriptwriting Incubator 2020.
If you’re a budding scriptwriter, the MultiChoice Talent Factory Scriptwriting Incubator is giving you a chance to develop your skills with a year long programme mentored by the best in the business in partnership with Wits University. This programme is open to south African citizens only.
- Only available to South African citizens
- Must be 18 years and older
- Must have at least a matric certificate
How to apply?
Download the application form (below), fill it in, provide all the supporting documents listed below and email directly to: [email protected] by 30 January 2020 12pm. Quote the subject line: MTFza Scriptwriting Incubator 2020 application
- CV – not more than 2 pages
- Personal motivation letter of not more than 500 words (why should you be chosen?)
- Writing sample – not more than 2 pages
- Copy of South African Identity Document – certified
- Copy of matric certificate – certified
- Copy of academic transcripts / Tertiary qualification Certificate – certified
- Proof of residential address
- Applicants must be writers / aspiring writers with an interest in TV writing / scripting.
- Applicants must ensure that all information included in their entry is valid and true.
- All applicant information will be subject to credit, criminal and verification checks.
- MultiChoice decision in the selection of the interns for the 2020 MTFza Scriptwriting Incubator is final.
- MultiChoice shall not be responsible for any electronic system failure that results in any particular entry not being received for consideration.
- MultiChoice is not liable for the costs any applicant incurs during the process of their electronic application (example: airtime usage or payment at Wi-Fi café)
- Applicants are responsible for ensuring that all information which they include in their submission is valid and true.
- MultiChoice has the right to expand, limit, downscale and/or terminate the MultiChoice Talent Factory Academy at its discretion.
- There is no guarantee of employment at the end of the internship.
- MultiChoice reserves the right to terminate any internship at any time.
- Preference will be given to Previously Disadvantaged Individuals.
Closing date: 30 January 2020