Application Deadline: 5th February, 2016.
The Graduate Trainee Programme of The Nigerian Stock Exchange is an 11 months programme geared towards building global talents locally, and raising a new generation of leaders for the Capital Market and Nigeria’s economy.
The Programme is designed to build a talent pool for the capital market capable of bridging the existing skill gaps, and positively contributing to the growth of the Nigerian economy. Joining the NSE Graduate Trainee Programme is a great way to explore the various career opportunities offered by the Nigerian Capital Market.
- The Programme offers participants requisite capital market exposure, workplace experience, tools and support for both personal and career development. Trainees are guided by experts with relevant experience in soft, functional and technical skills. Participants will be exposed to the capital market ecosystem, leadership, social skills, etc.
- The NSE Graduate Trainee is expected to be a logical thinker, proactive, have a good attitude, determined, energetic and hardworking.
The Graduate shall be a team player and leader with potentials to lead the growth of the capital market in Nigeria, Sub-Saharan Africa and Africa at large. NSE will provide the tools, support and opportunities for you to drive your own development, as you learn from professionals and acquire insights into the Capital Market sector.
The NSE Graduate Trainee Programme is intensive and applicants shall possess the following:
· A high degree of emotional intelligence
· Excellent communication skills (speaking, writing and listening)
· Enthusiasm about developing a long-term career within the Capital Market
· Good knowledge of the Nigerian economy
· High morals and ethical standards
· Basic Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
· Social media savvy, etc.
1. The application process requires you to register.
2. Please remember your login details; it will be required to complete your application, and at every successful stage of the recruitment process.
3. If you forget your password, use the “Forgotten Password” option on the Login Page to retrieve it. An e-mail will be sent to your registered e-mail address.
4. To apply for the Graduate Trainee programme, please go to the Register Page and complete the registration form.
5. A notification will be sent to your registered email. Click on the provided link to activate your account and confirm your email address.
6. You will be prompted to input your ID and password to apply for the programme.
7. Application process also allows you to update and amend CV information at any time.
8. To update and amend your CV, follow the link provided. You require your ID and password
For More Information: