Please note that these are ONLY for females and ONLY for 4th year [e.g. BSc (Honours) or equivalent] of study at tertiary level.
1. SAWISE Angus Scholarship (Download scholarship information in .pdf format).
2. SAWISE Hope Scholarship (Download scholarship information in .pdf format.
- Female students entering their Honours degree/4th year of study with an academic average of over 65%, pursuing study in the areas of science and engineering (medical fields included).
- Candidates must exhibit outstanding personal qualities and a strong desire to make a contribution to their respective fields and to society at large.
- Candidates must be South African. Preference will be given to a candidate experiencing financial difficulty or distress.
Applications for these scholarships must include hard copies of the following:
1. Curriculum vitae.
2. An official academic transcript (record).
3. A letter of motivation (~350 words).
4. A certified copy of your ID.
5. For the Angus Scholarship, a completed application form.
Please note – only hard copies of the documents will be accepted and these should be mailed to: P.O. Box 34085, Rhodes Gift, Cape Town, 7707 to arrive before 30 November.
For enquiries email: [email protected]