Application Deadline: 13th of May 2018
Berlin | July 2 – July 4, 2018
Join the data edition of the International Networking Extravaganza!
Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2018
Are you creative and passionate about the media landscape and data-driven business models? Then take your chance: Get to meet members of our Executive Board and other top international leaders. You will participate in demanding workshops, working hand in hand with experienced entrepreneurs on key business ideas, which will be evaluated by a jury composed of Bertelsmann’s Executive Board members.
Use the opportunity to explore the different people working for Bertelsmann and make memories that will last a lifetime!
From July 2 to July 4, students from all over the world meet in Berlin to attend the networking event for high achievers: Talent Meets Bertelsmann . This year’s topic is data-driven innovation. The students will meet international leaders, unleash their creativity in demanding workshops and work with experienced entrepreneurs on business ideas. The best business models will be rewarded with attractive prizes.
The competition is open to students from around the world.This year, it’s all about data-driven innovation! And, even more important: it’s all about new ideas and new business-models.
- TMB will cover the costs of each participant’s hotel room for two nights (July 2nd to July 4th 2018), as well as travel expenses for students coming from European schools and up to 500 EUR for students from non-European schools
- All participants are invited to join a closed Facebook group so that you can get to know one another in advance of the event
- There will be attractive prizes for the latest ideas and designs
- The winning teams can look forward to Bertelsmann-related city trips.
- Bachelor, Master, MBA students or doctoral candidates, ideally in the field of economics, humanities, media management or business informatics with a keen interest in data science
- Talents who are experienced in developing creative and innovative business models and fascinated by cutting-edge digital trends
- Participants with a demonstrated affinity for media and data projects conducted outside of a school or university context
- Students or graduates with an above-average academic performance as well as strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- People with strong communication skills who are fluent in written and spoken English
- On day one, the participants get to know each other and work on a creative assignment.
Day two is all about workshops. In small groups the students work on key business based on data-driven innovation.
- The workshops are hosted by Bertelsmann entrepreneurs providing know-how and experience. Finally, all groups present their results to a jury. During an award ceremony, the best ideas and designs are rewarded with attractive prizes.
- On day three, the partic ipants attend a career brunch as well as individual career coachings held by experiencedcompany representatives.
For More Information: