The Acumen Fellowship is a one year program that immerses Fellows in world-class leadership training, field work with social enterprises on the front lines, and a community of changemakers and thoughtleaders.
There are five parts of the initial application:
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Personal profile information
- Two professional references
- Four short essay questions
The Selection Process
- October-November: Online application accepted
- November-December: Phone interviews
- January-March: In-person interviews
- April-May: Final selection
The online application process for the Global Fellows Program is now open until 11:59PM on November 16 2012, (US Eastern Standard Time). The fellowship year will run from September 2013 – September 2014.
Before you begin your application check out the Acumen Fund Global Fellows Program Application Instruction.