Türkiye Scholarships aims to reach successful students with leadership skills all around the world. It provides many opportunities to students within the framework of the comprehensive scholarship program. By demanding and rewarding success, Türkiye Scholarships now wants to support qualified students with “Merit Scholarship Program”.
- Merit Scholarship Program is created to;
- Encourage qualified students, who have international academic and language proficiency documents to study in Turkey,
- Design custom socio-cultural programs for specific needs of qualified students,
- Inspire Türkiye Scholarships grantees to be more dedicated on their studies.
- Merit Scholarship is both for prospective and existing Türkiye Scholarships students.
Applications of existing students will be received at a later time which will be announced on our website and social media accounts.The assesments of the prospected students will be evaluated within the framework of 2021 applications.
- Those who have listed qualifications below will be included in Merit Scholarship Program:
- Türkiye Scholarship grantees who have been placed in their programs with international language and academic proficiency documents which approved by Presidency. (SAT, GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.)
- Those who scored top points at national exams in their home countries,
- Those who carry out research projects within Scientific Research Projects (BAP), TÜBİTAK or with the approval of Presidency,
- Those who publish scientific articles on journals scanned by Science Citation Index (SCI), Science Citation Index Expanded (SCI-EXP), Social Science Citation Index (SSCI), Art and Humanities Citation Index (AHCI),
- Those who acquired patent license
- Those Türkiye Scholarships holders who have GPA above 3.50 out of 4.
- Türkiye Scholarships students who participates in Merit Scholarship Program will be rewarded with monthly stipend 2 times higher than the regular payment.
For More Information: