WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT CENTRE (WFMC) is Nigeria’s premier Talent Management, Strategy & Organisational Transformation and Business Process Outsourcing professional services firm.
Workforce seeks young, intelligent, innovative and qualified graduates with passion for excellence for its consulting internship programme – Workforce Academy. Successful candidates will be required to go through an intensive and in-depth training and skill development programme; leading to an opportunity to build a lifelong career in management consulting.
Basic Qualifications & Requirements
Interested Candidates must:
- possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum grade of second class upper
- have completed NYSC as at the time of application
- not be older than 27 years by December 31, 2014
- have at least one year work experience, preferably in consulting
- be committed to personal development
- be willing to work creatively in a fast paced environment
- be computer literate
- be result oriented and self-driven
- be highly confident and assertive
- possess basic presentation skills
- demonstrate exceptional writing skills and
- demonstrate capacity for hard work and possess the ability to work under pressure