Submission Deadline: February 2nd 2014
As part of its worldwide activities to support creativity in the fashion sector, the LVMH Group is launching the first edition of the LVMH Prize for Young Fashion Designers (the “Prize”).
The purpose of the Prize is to make the LVMH Group’s know-how available to assist young fashion
designers with their entrepreneurial projects. After finalists are short-listed by a committee of experts,
the Prize will be awarded to the enterprise of a young designer to be selected by an international jury
composed of qualified and recognized authorities in the fashion industry.
You have a young fashion brand and you meet the following criteria :
- You are older than 18 and under 40
- You have produced at least two collections
- Your collections are menswear or womenswear (not accessories)
- There is no nationality requirement applicable to the Candidate or its artistic director for participating in the Prize
The Prize Winner shall receive assistance from the LVMH Group in supporting and developing its
creative work in the form of a personalized support, both technical and financial, for a period of twelve
(12) months from the Prize award.
This assistance will include:
- Financial support, in the amount of three hundred thousand (300,000) euros, for developing the Prize Winner’s design projects;
- Individual support with representatives of the LVMH Group during a twelve (12)-month period.
The estimated calendar for the Prize is as follows:
- Submission of the applications on the Website before February 2, 2014 midnight (Paris time);
- Shortlisting of the Candidates by the Organizer until February 28, 2014
- Selection of the Finalists by the Committee of Experts at the end of March 2014;
- Announcement of the Prize Winner by the Jury and award of the Prize in June 2014
For More Information: