Application Deadline: June 13 2014
The University of Bristol is delighted to announce ten International Office Scholarships for new international students:
- Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective undergraduate students for 2014 entry.
This is divided as follows: £3,000 in Year One, £3,000 in Year Two and £2,500 in Year Three. No awards will be made for subsequent years.
- Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective Masters students for 2014 entry.
Who can apply?
- All applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
- All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or masters programme at the University of Bristol.
- Applicants may be from any discipline.
- Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3,000 are not eligible to apply.
- Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
How to apply
All applicants must apply online
Applicants are required to submit a short essay of up to 350 words.
For More Information: