Application Deadline: May 25 2015
Cisco, Intel and Deutsche Telekom launched Challenge Up! Challenge at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) event in Barcelona, It is a joint Internet of Things (IoT) accelerator for startups from the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
The main objective of this program is to help innovative IoT/IoE startups to go-to-market faster through joint projects, mentoring, high-value networking and corporate assets. Selected companies may also receive strategic investments and support commercializing their product or service for global markets.
Challenge Up! is designed for early-stage startups creating solutions for the Internet of Things/Everything (IoT/IoE) and related areas, including:
- Connected and Smart solutions (Smart home, Smart city, Smart energy, Connected Cars, Wearables, Industry 4.0),
- Information Security,
- Big Data,
- Cloud Computing.
- Check out how your idea can evolve and be launched into the market.
- Simply enter the game and face the challenge! What can you win? A lot! From intensive coaching, mentorship sessions, workshops, tailor made advices followed by customized solutions, up to a chance of strutting your stuff in the right place – Challenge Up! Summit.
Challenge Up will provide you with essential know-how and resources adjusted to your needs and therefore develop your project in the most efficient way.
Key elements of this program are:
- TURBO Acceleration Week (to be held June 22-26, 2015)
- A tailor-made, 4-month incubation program (July to October), taking place in Krakow, Berlin and Vienna.
- No strings attached: selected startups do not have to worry about fees, they participate for free with no equity required and keep their own intellectual property.
For More Information: