Submission Deadline: Friday 26 June 2015.
What does “rain” mean to you? The organizers are asking development professionals to share photographs on the theme of “rain” around the world. Whether it’s collecting the rain in buckets, carrying on with life through flood waters, or waiting for an end to a drought, we’d like to see what rain means to different people around the world.
GuardianWitness is the home of user-generated content on the Guardian. Contribute your video, pictures and stories, and browse news, reviews and creations submitted by others.
- The competition is open to those working in the global development sector.
- Photographs submitted to the competition should have been taken during the course of your work.
- You must be over 18 to enter and you need to upload the highest possible resolution of your shot via GuardianWitness.
- You’ll also need to provide a caption of up to 80 words on where it was taken, what’s happening in the shot, and what inspired you to take it. You must also supply your full name
1. The winner will receive one Steripen. GNM accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
2. The winner will be notified by email on or after Friday 10th July 2015 and given details of how to claim their prize.
For More Information: