Application Deadline: 31 August 2015
ZMO and BGSMCS are inviting applications as Visiting Researchers for the calendar year of 2016. We are interested in attracting outstanding researchers who are engaged in research projects that are relevant to the respective research profiles at ZMO and BGSMCS.
Applicants should send their applications directly to their institution of preference – either BGSMCS or ZMO. Both ZMO and the Graduate School expect fellows to participate in their academic life, and to give one presentation on their research project.
The call is open for senior researchers and recent postdocs in the humanities and the social sciences.
- The call is open for senior researchers and recent postdocs in the humanities and the social sciences.
- They are invited to apply for a monthly stipend (2500 EUR, covering all expenses including travel and accommodation), and a period of stay that should normally last up to three months.
The decisions are to be expected by late November.
Applications should be sent electronically by email only, and include:
- Application form
- A brief cover letter (1 page)
- Description of a research project to be worked upon during visit (max. 3 pages)
- CV, including complete list of publications
- PhD Certificate (or proof of submission)
Please email the finalised application, attached as one single pdf-file in the above listed sequence, to [email protected].
For More Information: