Application Deadline: July 29,2018
FoodForward is a global Foodtech accelerator that brings top Made in Italy corporates and best international innovators together to disrupt agrifood and retail sectors.
The program, held in Milan, is powered by Deloitte and promoted by Corporate partners Amadori, Cereal Docks, Finiper Group along with leading investors such as Innogest and Digital Magics, Media & Community partner Seeds&Chips and Italian Public Institution Federalimentare.
MOST PROMISING FOODTECH STARTUPS READY TO ROCK THE AGRIFOOD & RETAIL INDUSTRY,
WITH A DISRUPTIVE SOLUTION IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
• Circular economy :Sharing economy,Foodwaste and Sustainable packaging.
• Agritech : Precision farming, animal health,vertical and indoor farming and clean commodities
• Omnichannel : Customer engagement & smart packaging ,Digital experience and digital native brands.
• Alternative ingredients : Plant based proteins,invitro cell culture,novel and superfood.
• Quality and traceability: Food safety, plant quality and food quality
• Delivery revolution : Direct to consumer & meal kit,Digital restaurants and new delivery vehicles.
• Healthy lifestyle : Precision nutrition & coaching,meal replacement and supplements.
Unique opportunity to test and validate your product collaborating with industrial leading partners that oversee the whole foodchain. Speedup the go to market thanks to an hands-on and tailored mentorship approach by committed Partners
Deloitte’s globally recognized consultancy approach and its worldwide network on your fingertips to boost your Startup
Italian and Milan Ecosystem
Gain knowledge tapping in Made in Italy excellence. Accelerate your Startup in Milan, the city in Europe where tradition meets innovation
Access to €20k in cash contribution and €50k in services, directly invested by our Partners, in exchange for 6% of your equity
Network of investors
Up to €1Mln in follow-on investments already committed by our expert investors
Co-working and facilities
Run your business from a collaborative co-working space and test your product having access to corporate partners facilities
How it Works:
How It Works
Engage with our Network before starting
- International Roadshow: Meet us during our events, industry conferences, and through referral by our Deloitte Network, investors, mentors, and partners. Follow the #FoodForwardroadshow on social media
- Live interviews: shortlisted Startups meet our selection committee in order to select the best 7-10 teams to join the program
An intensive 15 weeks program
- Hands-on learning experience and out-of-the-building approach, to successfully transform ideas into innovative products. The program takes you from Business Model Consolidation, to Validation & Prototyping aiming at Fundraising & Go-to-Market success
- Work directly with expert mentors from our Corporate Partners and Deloitte ecosystem in order to validate and scale your business faster thanks to MVP and POC testing
- Pitch in the final Demo Day in front of carefully selected professional investors that will be keen to drive your company to the next stage
- Boost your network and learn from cross-functional and cross-contamination teams of Corporate executives, experienced consultants, entrepreneurs, scientists, private investors and venture capitalists (VCs)
- Application Close: July 29,2018
- Application evaluation : September -October 2018
Startup On-boarding : November -December 2018
Deloitte Foodforward Accelerator 2018 Start : January 2019
For More Information: