Application Deadline: 5th of August 2016
The Future Ready University Idea Challenge aims to discover students with brilliant and scalable initiatives that would solve basic problems and challenges faced by students worldwide.
The Future Ready University Conference is an annual technology for education event that connects decision makers in higher education, regulators and industry leaders in a three day event to drive conversations and networking that will improve learning delivery and outcomes.
- Idea must clearly address the problem statement
- Competitors must be in teams of 2 and must be undergraduates from the same institution.
- Idea must have social and commercial potential.
Competitors must present a functional technology prototype of their solution
- Winning idea must be audacious, disruptive and innovative
- Register as team of two students from the same school.
- Make a two minutes video pitching your idea in the format provided in the pdf document.
- Shortlisted teams would be announced on 25th of August
- Develop solutions based on given rules and criteria.
- Shortlisted teams are invited on an all expense paid trip to the 2016 FRC to make final presentations of their ideas based on new criteria provided after shortlisting. Winners are announced.
- A prize money of 500,000 Naira
- An avenue to develop and implement ideas
- A live pitch of your ideas in a conference, having top education and technology firms, highly influential individuals and Vice chancellors of all Universities in Nigeria present.
- All expense paid participation in the Future Ready Conference 2016
For More Information: