Application Deadline: January 17th, 2017
Throughout Africa, Johnson & Johnson are looking to drive entrepreneurship and help advance promising consumer healthcare solutions. Chosen applicants will receive a combination of awards including funding up to US $100,000, potential lab space in Africa and/or business and technical mentoring from some of the brightest minds at Johnson & Johnson to help bring their idea to life and create meaningful change in their community or country.
Apply to one or more of the consumer health care categories today
- Promoting Early Child Development & Maternal Health
- Empowering Young Girls
- Improving Family Well-being
- Any and all citizens or permanent residents of a country in Africa, aged 18 years or older, who may have an innovative solution and detailed project plan, are welcome to apply.
- You could be a student at a university or an engineer in the field.
- If you think you have a great idea, we want to hear from you.
- Early-stage startups or projects that have currently raised less than the equivalent of US $100,000 (for example: equity funding, public funding and/or grants) can also apply.
The submitted consumer health care solutions will be evaluated based on their ability to meet the following criteria:
- Idea submission addresses at least one of the three challenge categories:
1) Promoting Early Child Development & Maternal Health in Africa,
2) Empowering Young Girls in Africa,
3) Improving Family Well-being in Africa
- Idea submission is innovative and creative
- Idea submission is scalable
- Idea submission outlines how the award would help them reach a critical milestone within the timeframe of a single year and provides a full commercialization plan
You have to sign up for an account to get started, and you will receive an email to activate your account. You will be guided through the application process which will include signing our general Terms and Conditions Agreement, filling out your application form and uploading your non-confidential project plan.
Deadline to apply is January 17th, 2017
Winners will be announced by the end of February 2017
For More Information: