Check out the latest opportunities at the African Development Bank.
To apply for a position in the AfDB
- You must be a national of a member country: member countries
- You must not be less than 18 years of age and not older than 57 years
- Submit application for a vacancy as soon as the position is advertised, but no later than 11.59 pm (23.59 hrs) on the vacancy closing date. Vacancy closing dates are based on GMT.
Please have the following information handy before you begin to fill out the online form as you are not able to save your application as a draft and return to it at a later stage
- Dependants(spouse and natural or legally adopted children)
- Spouse – name and date of birth
- Children’s names, relationship and date of birth
- Educational Background:
- Name, type and address of up to two schools / universities attended
- Degrees obtained
- Dates of attendance (from – to, month/year)
- Major area of concentration (for each degree)
- Employment History:Current and Prior Employment –
- Name(s) of current and/or prior employer(s)
- Employment dates (from – to, month/year) and earnings.
- Names, occupation, relationship, addresses and email addresses
CV & Cover Letter
If you choose to upload your CV as a file, please note the following instructions:
- Do not protect it with any kind of password.
- You can only attach one single file; the maximum file size is 4mb.
- Your CV can be uploaded only in any of the following formats: DOC, DOCX, RTF, PDF, TXT, and HTML.
Position title Publication date Closing date Information Technology Officer – Information Technology Department/MAFO (MAFO) 04/10/2012 21/10/2012 Senior Secretary (GS.6) / Secretary (GS.5) – Several Departments and Divisions 03/10/2012 29/10/2012 Principal Infrastructure Finance Officer – Regional Integration and Trade 27/09/2012 25/10/2012 Executive Team and Finance Assistant (ETFA ) – Tokyo Office 25/09/2012 30/11/2012 Senior Investment Planner – Operation & Maintenance Division 24/09/2012 08/10/2012 Executive Secretary – First Vice President Chief Operating Officer’s Office 06/09/2012 07/10/2012 2013 Internship Program – Session I 09/07/2012 15/10/2012 Administrative and Finance Officer – Angola Country Office 28/06/2012 31/10/2012
All the Best ~ OFA