Application Deadline: 16 January 2016
The MMMF awards education grants on a competitive basis to exceptional women from developing countries who have financial need and are committed to working to empower women and children.
Women applying for the MMMF grant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Demonstrate a commitment to working to empower women and children in developing countries.
- Demonstrate financial need
- Intend to return to a developing country within two years of completing degree or intend to remain in developing country at least two years to work towards empowerment of women and children
- Are 25 years old at time of application deadline
- Demonstrate satisfactory academic performance
- Be a national of a country listed on the MMMF Country Eligibility List
- Be enrolled at an accredited academic institution at time of application and plan to be enrolled for a full academic year upon receipt of grant
- Not be a relative of a World Bank Group, International Monetary Fund or Inter-American Development Bank staff or his/her spouse
- Have not received a MMMF grant previously
- Must be enrolled as a full time student with relevant student visa
- May not hold: US citizenship or permanent residency (green card) or Canadian citizenship or Canadian landed immigrant status
How to Apply:
To submit your application, you must have a valid email address and register to access the application form. If you already have a registered user account, please click here to start your application or access your saved application form.
Before you start the application process make sure you have the following documents in digital (the scans must be in the following formats: pdf – preferred, jpeg or png) form:
- Passport ID page with a clear photo;
- 2. Visa page in current passport;
- Second passport page with clear photo (in case of dual citizenship);
- Most recent proof of registration from your university; and
- Most recent university transcripts and/or reports.
For More Information: