Application Deadline: January 15, 2023
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. Through the bursary program, Schneider Electric is offering full and partial bursaries for undergraduate and postgraduate students who are passionate and want to help us innovate and build a future that empowers all to make the most of their energy and resources.
- Registered student at an accredited South African University (2nd, 3rd, 4th year of study including Honours & Masters)
- 70% and above academic average
- Financial need – supporting documents will be required
- Pursuing a University degree (BEng or BScEng) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science / Informatics, Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
- SA citizenship
- Full tuition, accommodation, books and living allowance (to be assessed based on financial need)
- All bursars are eligible for vacation work during the winter vacation period (June/July)
- If you would like to be considered for a bursary, apply now with your CV, academic transcripts and copy of ID before 15th January 2023.
For More Information: