Standard Chartered Bank – a leading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world’s most dynamic markets. We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. With 1,600 branches and offices in 71 countries, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities.
- You must be a penultimate (second to last) year student to apply for our internships*.
- To apply for an Internship position, you must have the legal right to work in the country for which you are applying, for the full duration of the internship (student visas or holiday work passes are allowed provided they cover the period of the internship).
- Any visa entitling you to work must be valid for the duration of the internship. The Bank is unable to apply for work permits for any internships.
- You also require business level English to apply to our opportunities as English is the business language of the Bank across the world. The ability to speak more than one language will be highly regarded.
- 2016 Internship Programme – Corporate & Institutional Banking Clients & Corporate Finance – Nigeria – (INCING16)