Launched in January 1999 by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Ministère des Affaires Etrangères), the Eiffel Scholarship is designed to bolster international recruiting by French schools of higher education, at a time when competition to attract top foreign students is growing among developed countries. HEC reserves the right to submit only those candidates it feels best qualify for the Eiffel Scholarship as the award is particularly competitive and prestigious. Note that applications from students currently studying outside France will be given priority over those from students already studying in France.
The HEC MBA Program applies on behalf of admitted eligible students. In order to be eligible the candidate must:
- Be aged 30 years old or less in the selection year.
- Only admitted candidates can apply for this scholarship.
- Have a single nationality from a developing country deemed an ’emerging country’ by the French state department, especially those in Asia and Latin America, for example, currently under-represented among the student population in France.
Amount of Award:
The Eiffel Scholarship provides participants with a monthly allowance of €1,181, and covers additional expenses including travel, health insurance and cultural activities. Tuition fees are not covered by the scholarship.
End of November each year (after enrollment confirmation).
- 01 Jul 2013 – September 2013 Deadline
- 15 Nov 2013 – January 2014 Deadline
How to Apply
Although the Candidate Profile must be filled out through our online application system, – go to Candidate Profile
For More Information Visit:
HEC MBA Program
1, rue de la Libération
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +22.214.171.124.95.46 / +126.96.36.199.73.83
Fax: + 188.8.131.52.74.65