One of the world’s leading aircraft manufacturers, invites entries for its 2013 Airbus Four Ideas competition.
Airbus wants students to propose ideas for the six key challenges for aviation in the 21st century. Airbus Fly Your Ideas challenges students across the globe to develop new ideas for the eco-efficient aviation industry of the future.
- Fly Your Ideas is open to teams of three to five students of any nationality or discipline. You can create a team with friends on campus, or with other like-minded students from anywhere in the world.
- To qualify, each participant must be studying a Bachelors, Masters or PhD-level qualification and must be a registered student at a recognised degree awarding institution until 30 April 2013.
- We cannot accept participants who are currently in employment, or students who are on an Airbus or EADS-funded internship, scholarship, apprenticeship or other work experience programme.
Contesting teams are expected to come up with an innovative idea which should address one of these six challenges/categories.
- Energy Efficiency
- Affordable Growth
- Traffic Growth
- Passenger Experience
- Community Friendly
- Winning Team: €30,000;
- Runners-up: €15,000.
- Mentoring from Airbus staff and feedback from assessors on your proposal.
- Guidance from an expert at key stages of the competition .
- The opportunity to enhance your creativity and innovation
- Information and insight on the aviation industry, and what Airbus is working on.
- The chance to improve your skills: for example project management, presentation and teamwork skills
Important Dates :
- Registration 19 June 2012 – 30 November 2012
- Round One – 3 September 2012 – 7 December 2012
- Round Two – January 2013 – April 2013
- Round Three – May 2013 – June 2013
- Final presentation and awards – TBC
Not sure if you can participate? Ask for more information here
Visit the Airbus Fly Your Ideas Competition Website to begin your Application.
All the Best ~ OFA.