Application Deadline: 30 July 2014.
From Monday to Friday 6-10 October 2014, the Rule of law Program at The Hague Institute for Global Justice, in partnership with The European Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST) will be hosting a one-week Training School on Climate Change Justice: Rule of Law through Good Governance.
The aim of the Training School is to educate the participants on social science, legal instruments and mechanisms used to prevent and solve climate change and its consequences, such as migration – with a focus on Europe particularly.
The Hague Institute invites interested candidates to submit a complete application to Ms. Marie-Laure Poiré at [email protected] with ‘Application to October 2014 Training School: your name’ in the email subject line.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of whether they are:
- A COST Action partner and member,
- Currently studying for a PhD or a Post Docs in a European University or a Near Neighboring Country,
- A NGO, Think Tank or IGO official and policy makers or
- An early career and academic researcher.
Trainees/students from outside European or from a country are permitted to apply and attend Training Schools but would need to self-finance.
- EU COST Action Network will cover participants travel and accommodation costs.
- The THIGJ will provide the venue and facilities in The Hague.
- The venue consists of teaching and training facilities and all technical equipment.
For More Information: