Application Deadline: August 31st 2017
Type of researcher: Public health
Level of funding: Studentship stipend, fees and research expenses
Duration of funding: 30 months
The Wellcome Trust Master’s Fellowships scheme provides junior researchers with the opportunity to gain research experience and training at Master’s degree level. The scheme aims to support research that will improve public health and tropical medicine at a local, national and global level.
You can apply for a Master’s Fellowship in Public Health and Tropical Medicine if you:
- are a national of a low- or middle-income country
- hold a clinical or non-clinical undergraduate degree in a subject relevant to public health or tropical medicine.
You must also:
- be at an early stage in your career with limited research experience (but you must have a demonstrated interest in, or aptitude for, research)
- have sponsorship from an eligible host organisation in a low- or middle-income country
- have a research proposal that is within the public health and tropical medicine remit.
For More Information: