Application Deadline: September 5th 2014
Picture Dignity is a global photography contest run by TORONTO+Acumen, aimed at inspiring the global community to define, illustrate, and show us what dignity means to them.
Picture Dignity is a global photography contest aimed at inspiring the global community to define, illustrate, and show us what dignity means to them. Photographers of all strains – the eminent and the undiscovered – are invited to showcase their work on a platform of international proportions.
Top photographs from the Picture Dignity contest will be auctioned off at TORONTO+Acumen’s annual Dignity in Focus event, which raises money for Acumen’s global initiatives and social entrepreneurship programs in Toronto.
- The Top 35 photographs selected by our judges will gain international exposure through the +Acumen network.
- Proceeds from the auction of these photographs will support +Acumen initiatives which contribute to the success of social entrepreneurs in developing countries including East Africa, West Africa, Pakistan and India.
- Check out http://acumen.org/ to learn more.
Whatever moment of dignity you capture, through Picture Dignity you’ll be helping make the world a better place and letting the world know of you.
- Entries containing images or information of persons under 13 years of age shall result in immediate disqualification.
- Entrants can make up to 5 unique submissions.
- Entries should contain at least one human subject.
- Approximate pixel measurements of 3240 x 2160
- Images should be in JPEG format and should be RGB color space, monochrome, or a combination of the two.
- Images should be shot with a minimum 8 Megapixel camera.
- Recommended photo size is 4 MB, though larger files will be accepted. Photo size must be at least 2 MB.
Entrants can submit up to 5 unique entries, and judges will select the top 35 photographs and 1 winning photograph from all photographs submitted.
For More Information: