Application Deadline: 1st August 2015
The IWC Masters Scholarships are prestigious scholarships awarded annually to high calibre candidates who clearly demonstrate potential to become future water leaders. Scholarships are available to study the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM).
The International WaterCentre (IWC) will be offering up to three scholarships for international candidates for full-time study of the MIWM program starting in Semester 1, 2016. These include:
- A – Up to two full tuition and full living costs scholarships for future water leaders from developing countries in Asia-Pacific, Africa, South and Central America, the Caribbean, Europe and the Middle-East
To apply for a scholarship, you must have all of the following:
- A completed undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognised institution;
- At least two years of professional experience (paid work or volunteering experience) relevant to the program;
- International candidates must also demonstrate English Language Proficiency (see UQ’s Policy including minimum scores for IELTS, TOEFL or PTE). A proof of English language proficiency needs to be uploaded with the online application form.
- Each scholarship is valued at approximately AU$ 89,811 and will cover:
- Full tuition fees for full-time study of the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management
- program commencing in 2016 (valued at AU$ 49,920 over 18 months)
- Return air travel to Australia (single return, economy class airfare to and from Australia, via the most direct route up to a maximum of AU$ 2,500)
- Cost of student visa for a single student (valued at AU$ 535)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (valued at AU$ 856 for 18 months)
- Living costs stipend (valued at AU 36,000 for 16 months) payable in equal monthly instalments
For More Information: