Application Deadline: September 26th 2014
Does your organization work to advance the Millennium Development Goals (MDG’s) in Africa? Can its results be an example of what the Post 2015 MDGs should achieve at scale? If answers to both questions are yes, then the ONE Award is looking for you.
ONE Africa is pleased to invite applications for the ONE Africa Award 2014. The award celebrates concrete African efforts to drive towards the achievement of the MDGs the world’s blueprint for a better future, ranging from halving extreme poverty to halting the spread of HIV/AIDS and providing universal primary education.
The ONE Africa Award 2014 will recognize Africa-driven; Africa led advocacy efforts that have demonstrated success at community, national or regional level. The ONE Africa Award aims to recognize, reward, and advance the exceptional work of organizations, founded by Africans and based in Africa, dedicated to helping Africa achieve the MDGs. The $100,000 award will bring recognition to innovative African efforts to fight poverty and will incentivize more of such efforts.
Civil society organizations, non-governmental organizations and other groups based in Africa that can demonstrate commitment and success in advocacy to promote the attainment of one or more of the MDGs are invited to apply.
Download the ONE Africa award application form:
Please complete each section of the application form and attach the required supplemental documents:
- Your organization’s certificate of registration.
- Two letters of recommendations placed on letterhead and signed by the endorsers. One of the endorsers must sign the application form. Letters of recommendation should derive from a reputable national or international organization.
- Your 2013/14 annual budget with a reasonable breakdown of expenses and revenue.
- Your most recent Annual Report.
- Copies of media reports or articles highlighting the work of your organization, if available.
Your submission must be submitted by 23:59 SAST / 21:59 GMT/UTC Friday, September 26, 2014 according to the submission guidelines.
Please send your completed application to:
Silver Stream Office Park
1st Floor, Main Building
10 Muswell Road
Or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information: