Application Deadline: 27 July 2023
Are you interested in working for a world-class leading manufacturing company? Mercedes-Benz South Africa is looking for young, eager and motivated individuals who have recently graduated to join the MBSA internship programme. The programme offers a professional learning experience opportunity for graduates who desire to gain experience in the working world.
- Passionate graduates
- Individuals who are driven to win & willing to learn
- Must be highly organized
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite will be an added advantage.
- South African Citizen
· Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage
· People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
· Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF level 6 or higher), in the following streams:
o Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering
o Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Development
o Finance/ Accounting/ Economics
o Supply Chain/ Logistics
o Analytical Chemistry
o Human Resources / Industrial Psychology
- Grade 12, with good results
- Relevant tertiary qualification, with an average pass mark of 65%
- Willing to work in East London, Eastern Cape
- A minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 18 months programme, that will provide a unique opportunity for graduates to gain valuable skills in a world class manufacturing environment,
- Relevant practical work experience in your field of study or career interest.
- An opportunity to later apply for our Graduate Development Programme,
- Coaching and mentoring support.
Contact: Yolanda Magobongo
Email: [email protected]
For More Information: