Application Deadline: Wednesday, June 14, at 12.00 Noon GMT
All education projects that use or link technology to their DNA are encouraged to apply!
Ideal candidates for the WISE Accelerator will be existing projects at an early stage of development, with the following attributes:
- Established for at least two years;
- A significant and growing number of beneficiaries or customers;
- A record of activities with a product or service that has been successfully implemented and beyond proof of concept;
- Existing, stable revenues, and new opportunities for growth;
- A dedicated team, with an established physical space or office;
- Deep knowledge of the market/education context and of their beneficiaries’ or customers’ needs;
- Clear future objectives and motivation to develop further;
- Good understanding of the project’s current challenges in scaling.
- Applications must be from original projects related to the field of education and technology only.
- Projects must be formally constituted and must have progressed beyond proof of concept.
- The WISE Accelerator is not intended for new and untried ideas. Any such applications will not be considered.
- All applicants must complete, in English, the official online application form fully and provide detailed information on the educational activities of the project, as well as areas in which support may be required.
Representatives of shortlisted projects will be contacted for an interview in which theymay be asked to provide quantitative and qualitative evidence of the ways in which the project hasdelivered results.Selected projects will delegate a project representative who will personally engage withthe WISE Accelerator program team and mentors, participate and represent the projectin the residential sessions and international conferences over the course of the yearSelection process
The WISE Accelerator Committee, composed of leading experts in education and social entrepreneurship, will conduct a rigorous selection process.
Applications will be assessed according to the following criteria:
- Solution and innovation;
- Strategy and management;
- Development beyond proof of concept, and potential for growth
- Needs Assessment
- Tailor-Made Mentorship
- Conclusion Program and Pitch to Investors
- Follow-up and Evaluation
For More Information: