- A postgraduate student studying either design, engineering or business?
- Interested in the circular economy as an innovation framework for positive change?
- Keen to be a part of the opportunities available in the transition to a circular economy?
The Schmidt-MacArthur Fellowship Wild Card Competition is an amazing opportunity for one student from any university in the world to win a place, worth £14,000 (US$22,500), on the exclusive Schmidt-MacArthur Fellowship Programme for both themselves and their faculty mentor.
- An all expenses paid, week long, summer school in the UK.
- A £2000 ($3200) financial bursary.
- Access to the latest thinking, thought leaders and experts in the circular economy, including Biomimicry pioneer Janine Benyus, Performance Economy advocate, Walter Stahel and Cradle-to-Cradle founder Bill McDonough.
- Networking with leading businesses and emerging innovators including Unilever, Kingfisher, Philips, The Coca Cola Company, IBM, M&S and Ikea, who are all working to adopt the circular economy as a part of their core business.
- The opportunity for your faculty mentor to take part in this exclusive programme and network with top academics from leading universities around the world, as well as receive a £2000 ($3200) honorarium.
For More Information: